Like a Kid in a Candy Shop

Time flies when you are having fun!! The BIG day is just about two months away. Wedding stress is a very real thing. I always imagined that being engaged would be so wonderful. And don't get me wrong it is... But it is also a big stress. The wedding planning is on a little bit of a pause while we wait for the results of yet another MRI of Sam's noggin. My wedding dress isn't in... I don't have cake... I don't have food. Sheesh! We have had our fair share of ups and downs, but I cannot wait to be MARRIED. The whole fiance thing is fun, but I think it has a time limit. If I could go back, I would have figured out a way to plan the wedding a lot faster. By the time we get married, we will have been engaged for 13 months. I officially signed my contract, which means I have a job next year! I have been scouring the Internet for teaching blogs. They've given me a lot of ideas for next year. I really want to start using anchor charts. There are a ton of organizational ideas for the classroom. I did a horrible job this year of setting up a structure. Coming in mid-year was hard to navigate. I pinned a bunch of stuff for ideas. Here are some pictures of my classroom this year when I started putting it together in January. It doesn't look like this now because I took everything down for STAAR.
Last weekend, Sam and I went to Houston! It was my mom's Christmas present to Sam. We went to see the Dodgers game. Sam was like a kid in a candy shop. He was so excited!!! He got a foul ball and a Matt Kemp autograph. We ate like Kings and stayed in a glamorous hotel. It was amazing. Just the treat we needed. Rachel is living in Houston, so she and her boyfriend met us at the Saturday night game. I ate funnel cake... and hot dogs...and ice cream... It was AMAZING!!
This weekend I am headed to Oklahoma with my mom and cousin. Anthony and I are planning to run the half, and mom is going to do the full. It might rain. It could be a very different half than my first one. I'm going to wear my Texas flag shorts :)
Excited to have finally updated the blog!! :) I love being in LOVE!

Comments

Popular Posts