Pregnancy: 11 Weeks




How far along? 11 Weeks - Due date is October 8th  (next doctor's appointment is next week, so hopefully I am still on track with everything... most likely won't change due dates unless they see something off in the 19 week anatomy scan) 
Total weight gain/loss: Loss 2 pounds... Throwing up and throwing up. This is very reminiscent of my first pregnancy. The zofran is a life changer. I am hoping to 1. be less worried about my weight and 2. more active with this pregnancy. 
Maternity clothes?  I have pulled out my belly band for wearing with pants that button. It's not a requirement, and I could probably make the hair-tie trick work for now.... but the button is starting to stick out weird just because of where my belly is so I have been using it anyways. I have been wearing my long skirts, instead. 
Stretch Marks? no new ones so far. 
Sleep: I definitely could sleep a LOT more when I was pregnant with Moose. Now, I hardly ever get in bed early. Naps are out of the question! Man, oh, man... second pregnancies are harder because you already have one! 
Best moment(s) this week: We finished up Spring Break in total leisure style. Sam and I managed to watch a movie!! What?!? This week has been really hard with me being sick, so just enjoying our time with Moose for now. 
Miss Anything? I am missing people not knowing... I know, I know. The first time I was chomping at the bit to tell the world, but this time I wish that I could have kept it to our family a bit longer. That was impossible, of course with my throwing up and the belly bulge. I guess I just feel not ready to share name ideas or what I hope the baby is with others outside my family yet. I just want to enjoy it for us a little while longer before I share. Maybe I am more selfish this time because I know you don't get to keep the baby all to yourself forever. 
Movement: It's too early. I know it is too early. I could have sworn I felt the baby do a little tuck and roll a few days ago. I wonder if this will be a crazy kiddo like the Moose-man was. 
Food cravings: Nothing. Please nothing. I wish I could sleep and not eat. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Diapers, cologne, mac n' cheese (no beuno), pasta, LOTS of things.
Gender: See I'm just not ready to share my guesses just yet. 
Labor Signs: Too early...
Symptoms:  I went to the doctor and got an antibiotic and finally got rid of my SINUS infection. ULG. Do I have symptoms. 1. Exhaustion: I am tired, tired, tired, and I feel like I never get to just rest. It seems selfish anyways. It's that Mom-Life. 2. "Morning-Sickness": more like anytime it wants sickness. Monday was AWFUL. I mean bad, bad, bad. 
Belly Button in or out? Innie, whoop whoop
Wedding rings on or off? ON and still loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time? MOODY. MOODY. MOODY. Dear Everyone, I need a nap and to throw up. Please tell me how terrible I look, and then make a snide remark about my hormones because it's really helpful. Uh, Thanks!
I wish there was a way to explain to my students that being nice to their super sick teacher would be really beneficial for everyone, and can everyone stop looking at me like I have a second head after I throw up for the third time in a day. It's called pregnancy. Preggo Rant Over! 
Looking forward to: Feeling this baby move, so that reality can set in that we are going to have a second little human. I can't wait until we are able to know what this baby is so that we can PLAN! (Sam's least favorite of my favorite words:) 

Comments

Popular Posts