Journal: Fierce File First Month Pictures

In my last post (Our Life: A New Year 2017 - Goals), I talked about my goals for this year. The thing that has been keeping me on track and focused on those goals has been my journal.

I have Pinterested and Pinterested... "Smash Books," "Wreck this Journal"s, and "Bullet Journals" and from that I have made my own journal. It's most closely feels like a bullet journal except that I'm not using it for the key tenants of bullet journaling.

Some of these layouts have been inspired from others on Pinterest. I will try to note which ones (if I miss one please don't presume I am taking credit... lol!).



















This favorite TV Shows comes from THIS PIN 





 The Heart page is sort of like THIS PIN
And the February Goals was inspired by THIS PIN





Comments

Popular Posts