First comes Love

Then comes marriage!!!!!

Today, I am getting married. It's a really weird feeling. Laying in bed I feel nervous, which means I feel sick to my stomach. I have always been this way... Any type of nerves and I feel sick. I hope that the hustle and bustle of the day will change that.

I have been planning this day for so long. I can't believe it's here!

I pray for peace and grace today for myself and Sam.
I pray for an unbreakable marriage.
I pray for a strong Christian lifestyle.
I pray for faithfulness and a strength in not worrying about it.
I pray for more days of happiness than sadness.
I pray for God's plans for us to be revealed to us in easy to understand ways and that we would be quick to know what he desires of us.
Heavenly father please bless us... Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts