Pregnancy: 28 Weeks Third Trimester!

 Thank you Rebekah for doing the chalkboard for me this week!

How far along? 28 Weeks 2 days
Hello Third Trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: Baby and I are up 25 pounds/  
Maternity clothes? Wearing my OKC half marathon shirt and some VS sweats today.  Once the move is over, I will be back to trying to wear real clothes on the weekends. 
Stretch Marks? Stomach still clear, though we have plenty of stretching left to do. 
Sleep: This is a word that is becoming more elusive.  Mister Moose likes to jump and play at 2AM and again at 4AM.  If this continues, by the time he is born I should be a pro at nighttime feedings :) For real though, the sleeping is getting more challenging.
Best moment(s) this week: Child birthing class at Baylor, and our hospital tour.  It is all getting a bit more real.  Also, Sam painted the nursery this week.  It is going to be awesome! I am so excited!
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping on my stomach.
Movement: Yes, quite a strong little guy.  He has found organs, ribs, and muscles to play with this week.  I have a very tender spot inside of part of my tummy where he likes to bounce.  Crazy that something so little can make you feel so much.
Food cravings:  Pop Tarts
Anything making you queasy or sick: I cannot handle meat.  I do like meat, but a whole chicken breast makes me queasy.  Just the sight of a whole slab of it... cannot do. 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No, but after class I am now ready to do this!
Symptoms: Heartburn has hit pretty substantially now.  I am finding the need to pee more frequent and urgent.  I am tired... a lot.  The bottoms of my feet are sore after a long day. 
Belly Button in or out? Barely in at the moment. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy and excited, though I do get moody too now more. 
Looking forward to:  This week is cheer tryouts, and our move. We are also talking about giving some things up for Lent.  It could be a challenge, but an exciting one for us to tackle.  I am also now thinking forward to things like packing the hospital bag and finishing up the nursery.  We are truly blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts