Pregnancy: 30 Weeks ... Want Milk

How far along? 30 Weeks 2 days.... Holy Cow, where has time gone!
Total weight gain/loss: Baby Moose weighs 3 pounds.  I am up 30 pounds.   
Maternity clothes? Comfortable black dress :) My maternity clothes are getting a little snug too!
Stretch Marks? The belly is still free.
Sleep: I got good sleep this weekend!
Best moment(s) this week: Getting to sleep late in our new house! Everything is mostly put away in the house, and it felt great to just relax a bit at home. I also had a fun evening Friday night, when Sam and I groomed the dog ourselves!
Miss Anything? I miss working out, but maybe now that things are settling down I can go to the gym and walk on the treadmill!
Movement: Moose man is a crazy little dude! 
Food cravings:  Milk, Chocolate Milk, More Milk, Spaghetti & Mrs. Baird's Cinnamon donuts, Milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chick-fil-a.... no good
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Let's keep these at bay for a while!
Symptoms: Crazy heartburn, swollen ankles
Belly Button in or out? Mostly in and flat
Wedding rings on or off? No swollen fingers  
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Swinging moods... but I am VERY happy.
Looking forward to: Baby Shower! Woohoo!

Comments

Popular Posts