Pregnancy: 26 Weeks - Red, White, & Blue


How far along: 26 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've still only gained about 14 pounds. Weight = 138 pounds. I have to be careful this holiday weekend not to overindulge in all the delightful treats! I can't wait to hit the gym again and feel like I being good. :)  
Maternity clothes? Still being more creative with my wardrobe... Maxi tube dress turned skirt with a stretchy target tank top.
Stretch marks? No new angry red lines to report. 
Sleep: Oh baby Bo... you have decided that Momma doesn't really need that much sleep! We wake up about once a night for our in utero dance party apparently. Goofy little critter.  
Best moment(s) this week: There are some awesome moments just living with our little Moose. He is so much fun at this age, but also, Bo is kicking more and more. When I cuddle or try to get Moose to sleepy, Bo tends to kick the crap out of him.. Happy brothers.
Miss Anything? This has been a really great week... but I do miss the days of sleeping in. For real sleeping in. The other day I accidentally slept until 7:30, and it was seriously the latest I have slept in MONTHS. We are pretty much up by 6:45 at the super duper latest (that's Bo and I). Sam and Moose are up by 6:15 everyday. 

Movement: Yeah! Kicking Moose is one of his favorites. Partying in the middle of the night is turning into a really good time. 
Food cravings: Nothing much to report.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat
Have you started to show yet: Ok, remember last week when I said "oh I feel so small" lalala... yeah well this week I feel like a friggin Blimpy! 

Labor Signs: No, stay away!!!!!!! 
Symptoms: WAY less muscle pain to report. Constant peeing has officially started. Constant thirst. Struggling to sleep again. And helllllo heartburn, it's been a while. I have juuuust started to have a bit of it, and I have a very strong feeling that it will be back full force soon enough. We bought Tums today, lol. 
Belly Button in or out? Getting more and more shallow 
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy momma lately
Weekly Wisdom: Do I have to be wise all the time? Sometimes can't I just be sleepy. 
Looking forward to: More beautiful sunny Summer days! 

We hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts