Pregnancy: 28 Weeks


How far along: 28 weeks 4 days today
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 20 pounds. Weight = 144 pounds. Staying active!  
Maternity clothes? I still LOVING summer... I get to wear tanks and nike shorts often! 
Stretch marks? Nothing new to report.
Sleep: I wake two-three times a night. I have to pee or heartburn strikes. :( 
Best moment(s) this week: Sam and I finally got to go out for our anniversary last night! I have been looking forward to the night for a long time. We enjoyed Simply Fondue for dinner, and we people watched in downtown. It was magical! Just laughing with my husband and having one on one time was amazing! 
Miss Anything?  I am missing a few of the agility things about not being pregnant, but at the same time I am seriously loving this pregnancy! I really can't complain. 
Movement:  My belly is starting to not give him enough room, so the movements are really showing 'across my skin as he wiggles. You're able to tell the difference between arms and body at this point. 
Food cravings: I am craving sweets, but mostly cold things! I've gotten to swearing lately, so cold sweets like ice cream and snow cones are sounding great! 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The heartburn does make me feel sick to my stomach sometimes. 
Labor Signs: I hear that the Braxton Hicks the second time around are more intense, so I am trying to prepare myself for that. Overall, though, I haven't had any labor signs! Stay away labor stay away. 
Symptoms: Symptoms deluxe! Heartburn. Restless Legs. Stretched Out Muscles (and officially pulled another muscle... this time in my pelvis!). Just feel like the third trimester hit me like a ton of bricks. 
Belly Button in or out? Super Shallow working towards flat land.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I am hormonal but not necessarily moody. I just catch myself being a bit emotional, but it's not a cranky way. 
Weekly Wisdom: If you are worried about something, it is not crazy to overreact and call the doctor. It's better safe than sorry. 
Looking forward to: I can't wait to get out by the pool this week with the warmer weather.

Comments

Popular Posts