Pregnancy: 8 Weeks




Here is last weeks picture with the questions.
How far along? In this picture 8weeks 2days
Total weight gain/loss: lost 7 pounds (thanks to my awesome all day sickness)
Maternity clothes? nope... comfort is increasingly important to me at this point, so I can't even imagine what it will get as it goes on
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep: I toss and turn, but I really crave lots and lots and lots of sleep
Best moment this week: Finally finding the energy to take a picture!
Have you told family and friends:Oh yeah, the passing out in the hall did that for me
Miss Anything? Getting to eat healthy food (I can't keep anything deemed healthy down)
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: I crave all things marinara but .... see the next answer
Anything making you queasy or sick: all things marinara, spaghetti, pizza, everything!
Have you started to show yet: No, but my cheerleaders tell me they look everyday to see if I'm getting a bump
Gender prediction: Boy (my husband is thinks it will be twin girls lol)
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? actually pretty loose... I should have gotten it sized smaller for the wedding, but now I'm glad that I didn't.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody in the mornings ... Like cranky beast!!!! Finally Happy in the afternoons
Weekly Wisdom: zofran alone may not be a strong enough medicine on it's own
Looking forward to: the weather to cool down!

I was obsessed with littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com during her pregnancy.  Jessica is adorable and her chalkboard is the holy grail of pregnancy chalkboards.  After using ours at our wedding, I knew I wanted to use it during my pregnancy.  I hope my art skills get better over the next months. :)


Comments

Popular Posts