Pregnancy: 9 Weeks



How far along? In this picture 9weeks 2days
Total weight gain/loss: lost 5 pounds (that is up two pounds from last week!) Woohoo
Maternity clothes? nope, but I am feeling big (my husband assures me that it's in my head)
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep: Still sleeping like a wiggle worm
Best moment this week: Not throwing up allll day yesterday!
Have you told family and friends: It's even Facebook official now
Miss Anything? working out, I have to put my weight back on before I start that again
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Cupcakes! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fried pie apparently was a bad idea
Have you started to show yet: No, but I feel like my body is already changing
Gender prediction: Boy (my husband is thinks it will be twin girls lol)
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: both to the extreme!!!
Weekly Wisdom: meds before bed, meds when I wake up, little snack... makes a huge difference
Looking forward to: being social again soon :)

Comments

Popular Posts