Pregnancy: 10 Weeks

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0, back to even folks!! I've put back on all the weight I lost... woohoo
Maternity clothes? I definitely have been wearing stretchy clothes this week!  Already need a belly band ASAP
Stretch marks?  Nope... Baby oil and lotion everyday
Sleep: This week has been full of lots of sleep!!!!
Best moment this week: Eating at Texas Roadhouse!! (YUM) with Sam's brother and nephew (they came by this week)
Have you told family and friends: Yep, loving everyone knowing now... it's finally feeling real
Miss Anything? Not this week... just really enjoying everything for the moment!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Cinnamon Rolls
Anything making you queasy or sick: Broccoli.. (Mom cooked some for us last night at her house, but just the thought of it makes me a little bleh. Sorry Mom!)
Have you started to show yet: Yes?! Is this even possible?  I'm sure that it's water retention and bloat, but even when I suck in there's a belly.  Everyone keeps giving me the every woman's body is different speech.  I have a tiny torso, so I guess it's possible (I know it's not baby yet... but my uterus that used to be the size of a pear is now the size of a grapefruit, so I'm going with that to make myself feel a little less like an air filled blimp, lol).
Gender prediction: I'm still voting boy, but Sam is now convinced that I'm really showing and it's twins lol.  (We are very excited to see the doctor next week.  He plans to ask her about this possibility.)
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy lady this week. I can get a little cranky, but that's me in general when I get hungry. :)
Weekly Wisdom:Eat, Eat, Eat!!!
Looking forward to: A little light jogging this next week.

Comments

Popular Posts