Pregnancy: 12 Weeks


When I read this week's update on the baby, I was so excited!!! The baby can hiccup.  How fun is that?! :)
 

How far along? 12 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds up (not sure if this has changed since last week... because I haven't weighed myself.  This seems like the best practice since my clothes are increasingly tight, and I keep whining that I feel like I look funny in them.)
Maternity clothes? No, but I am definitely thinking soon.  I am betting by Thanksgiving break I'm rocking a pair of maternity jeans.  Mostly just because my jeans have the tiniest zipper, and they were tight pre-pregnancy, so every little change in my waist is like woah! 
Stretch marks? None so far, fingers crossed
Sleep: I roll from side to side. 
Best moment(s) this week: Having training this week, which meant a long lunch with my friends! YAY! (wish this could happen more lol).  Rebekah and Emily coming to the football game and us talking the whole time! And the dance last night with my super handsome husband who got all spiffied up for me.
Have you told family and friends: Yep! Excited that the holidays are approaching so I can see more people.
Miss Anything? Seeing my momma this week.  She went and ran 100K in Oklahoma with her friends.  Woohoo, go Momma!
Movement: What I read about the baby says that if I push on my abdomen the the baby will squirm all around, but nothing I can feel.
Food cravings: Nothing so much this weekend...
Anything making you queasy or sick: PIZZA BLEH
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: Boy... Sam still says girl. I am ready to hear other people's guesses now I think.
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been moody this week... it's been a busy week
Weekly Wisdom: Time with friends and loved ones is the best! 
Looking forward to: My skin clearing up... I think it's starting to.  :)


A picture of Sam and I at the Homecoming Dance.  He cleans up nice!

Comments

Popular Posts