Pregnancy: 13 Weeks

 2nd Trimester!  Can't wait for all the exciting things this part will bring with it!

How far along? 13Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Still 2 pounds up...
Maternity clothes? I need some pants soon!  I feel like all my clothes have shrunk, lol.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Very uncomfortable to sleep on my belly!
Best moment(s) this week: The end of it, haha!  It's been a non-stop go week.  I haven't had a day off in two weeks thanks to homecoming, so yesterday was a very welcome day!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Missing the ease that used to come with mornings.  I used to be a morning person.  Like jump out of bed singing person... and now I am the grouchiest bear ever!  
Movement: I felt the strangest thing at the game this week... I don't think it was baby movement, but maybe!  It felt like when your eyebrow twitches, but it was in my belly.  Felt crazy!
Food cravings: Salty things...
Anything making you queasy or sick: still pizza, yuck!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, Sam says he thinks the bump has gotten higher this week
Gender prediction: Boy :) Can't wait to find out
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Up and Down and Up and Down
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep as much as you can, when you can!
Looking forward to: Getting all my research papers graded so that the countdown to Thanksgiving Break can officially begin!

Comments

Popular Posts