Pregnancy: 15 Weeks






How far along? 15 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 5 Pounds 
Maternity clothes? Yep! The dress in the picture is a maternity dress I found at Target.
Stretch marks? None yet, but my skin definitely feels like it is stretching out.  I hope that stretch marks don't start cropping up now.
Sleep: I am already so uncomfortable... I toss and turn.  I wake up in the middle of the night to pee.  I cannot sleep on my back or stomach.  If I roll too much I have ligament pains.  And all I hear is it gets worse, lol!
Best moment(s) this week: My doctor's visit this week! More on that below
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything?  Sleeping like a rockMovement:  Little occasional flutters
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good :(  I want something to sound good again!
Anything making you queasy or sick: yeah funny story [and a little gross, so skip this one if you have a weak stomach.]  I haven't been actually sick at all in a couple of weeks.  Until, this morning of course.  I have been really wanting to go to church, but for weeks I was too sick to get out in the mornings.  Finally, I have had some energy, so I thought this morning would be great to go.  I got all dressed; we drove all the way to Waxahachie and... I reached around for anything I could find in the backseat.  I found newspaper and threw up into them.  Poor Sam had to witness the whole thing.  I managed to get it on my dress, the floorboard, and my brand new iPhone.  Awesome! Needless to say we missed church again. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: I still think Boy! We officially have the date we will get to find out the baby's gender.  I made the appointment for the morning of December 28th!  What a fun birthday present :)
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired... happier this week tho.
Weekly Wisdom: Even if you think it's over... take a plastic sack with you everywhere!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving Break!!!!



Okay, I am silly, but how cool is it that the baby is the size of a Baseball.  It is somewhere between 3.5 and 4 inches.  The baby can hear my voice and can see light.  All the developments at this point are crazy to me.  It is all getting so much more real with each new week!


Doctor's Visit 11/7/12: 
My doctor is so awesome! Dr. Maas surprised me with a sonogram to be sure that everything is going well with the baby.  It was the coolest thing.  It was the first time that I have gotten to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler.  I love that sound.  There is a little thump, thump, thump in my belly!  On the sonogram, I finally got to see a baby shaped baby.  At this point you can make out little toes and see the eyes.  The doctor pointed out the baby's little crossed legs, and he/she sucking a little thumb.  I could see the baby move on the screen.  The baby tried to squirm out of the way of the sonogram wand.  It is so neat! 

We get to find out the baby's gender on my birthday... so only two more months of waiting. :)

Panther Football: 
It's been a fun year to be a teacher at Midlothian.  We are in the Playoffs for the first time in a decade.  I love getting to spend time with my beautiful cheerleaders.  The seniors had their last home football game on Friday.  I only managed to get a picture with one of the seniors, but I love all my girls.  Woohoo, Go Panthers! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts