Pregnancy: 17 Weeks ... Happy Thanksgiving!

 
How far along? 17 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: We will find out at my next doctor's appointment.  Since Thanksgiving was this week, there is no way I am getting on that scale :)
Maternity clothes? Yes! We ventured up to NorthPark this week to get me some jeans!  Gap was already having their Black Friday deals, and I got a bunch of stuff at an incredible price.  Woohoo!  I love my Gap Maternity jeans and my long sleeve tops! (in the picture)
Stretch marks? Still lathering on the cocoa butter + shea lotion by Johnson & Johnson... none so far
Sleep: I am missing that all night long kind of sleep!
Best moment(s) this week: Enjoying so much time with great company!  Got to visit with my awesome friends all week, spent time with my wonderful husband, and got to hang out with my incredible family! This week off was a blessing!!!  I got to see the new Twilight, bake, lounge, shop, hang out with my mom, learn how to cook all the Thanksgiving dishes like mom does, eat at numerous places, and so much more.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Pizza!  I cannot eat pizza, and I am starting to dream about it.
Movement:  Nothing super big this week.  Ready to feel the real kicks.
Food cravings: Yes! Olive Garden.  I could eat their salad everyday.  I also am loving refried beans?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pizza (oh how I miss you), the smell of fast food turns my stomach.
Have you started to show yet: Haha, yeah
Gender prediction: More people are joining in my boy bandwagon.  Even Sam is beginning to question his prediction that it's a girl, as I begin to turn down sweets and take seconds of the hot sauce. (We will know on December 28th)
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in (as I grow I'm not thinking that this is going to change)
Wedding rings on or off? on and actually a little loose, which I will be happy with for now.  The cold always makes my fingers shrink
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy... Glad to enjoy an entire week off.
Weekly Wisdom: It's ok to get up early if that's when you're energetic, but just know that by 5 o'clock you'll be wiped out!
Looking forward to: Christmas Break, haha! I am looking forward to wearing my new clothes to work this week and to put away a bunch of things in my closet.  As we have made the choice that this is not where we will be living when the baby arrives, I am planning to go ahead and pack away the clothes I cannot wear! This should help with that walking in the closet depression. :)


Comments

Popular Posts