Pregnancy: 24 Weeks ... Over a Foot Long!


How far along? 24 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: last check was 17 pounds up... I have been riding the stationary bike here at home and walking the dogs with Sam a ton this week!! I have also picked up the dumbbells again, so I am feeling a little bit better about this.  I think that I've held steady.  (Also been eating a ton better)
Maternity clothes?  Yes, but I did manage to squeeze into that striped blue non-maternity skirt for a basketball game the other night, so I thought I would put it on again for my weekly picture! :)
Stretch marks? Not yet... still exfoliating with sugar scrub in the shower. I am using shea & cocoa butter lotion, plus adding vitamin E oil each day.  It's still working.
Sleep: We are dog sitting this weekend, so I can say for sure that since mom's dogs have been around sleep has been a little more elusive.  (Tonight is the last night, so hopefully we can muddle through.) Otherwise, not doing too badly.  However, I do wake up once a night to pee, and I get the strong feeling that this is only going to get worse haha. 
Best moment(s) this week: This week has been chaos.  Getting back into the routine of work has been a real challenge.  One great moment this week was eating spaghetti and meatballs on Monday! ;) Sam and I also greatly enjoyed our visit with Aunt Susie this week on Wednesday.  Moose is going to be one well-dressed kiddo!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? I miss the ease with which I felt well dressed. Right now I question every clothing choice because I cannot tell what is cute and what isn't!  I love this little boy being with me all the time, but I can finally say I will enjoy getting my body back for myself. 
Movement:  Yes! Big movements too!  Sam has gotten to see his little feet kicking at my belly now.  It's so crazy!
Food cravings: I really enjoyed eating McAlister's this week.  It wasn't a craving persay, but I could definitely see the need to go have more of that again soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week... counting our blessings.
Have you started to show yet: Yep! And soon I think his kicks will be for the whole world to see. Gender: Manly Man
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in... getting a little shallow. EEKS
Wedding rings on or off? On and still pretty loose. I haven't had any swelling so far.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I would not call it moody... However, I would call it emotional and stressed.  I have been a little bit on avalanche mode this week.  Everything seems hectic with the house buying, dog sitting, curriculum planning, cheerleading tryouts planning, packing, moving, STRESSING OUT..... haha, so yes there have been some tears this week.  
Weekly Wisdom: If someone else can handle it, LET THEM! (Praise the Lord that I have such a sweet husband!)
Looking forward to: Continuing to get my physical fitness routine back into the swing! I forget how important it is to me until I get a dose of it in my system.


Comments

Popular Posts