Pregnancy: 26 Weeks ... Baby Can Open His Eyes



How far along? 26 Weeks 2 Days... Next week is officially the third trimester! Wow!!!
Total weight gain/loss: I go to the doctor's this week, and we will see what the damage is so far.
Maternity clothes? Yep!  Unless I am wearing sweatpants, I am always wearing maternity clothes.  Loving my Gap jeans that have the lower elastic right now, but they are sort of hard to shimmy into without belt loops. 
Stretch marks? I haven't spotted any so far.  Hoping Vitamin E oil will save me.  
Sleep: This part is becoming an adventure each day.  Some nights I sleep great... Others are a rolling back and forth adventure. 
Best moment(s) this week: What a week! We had Cheer Mania (our big cheerleading fundraiser), and I was gone from home four nights this week, sheesh!  We did have fun, but I was worn out.  I greatly enjoyed getting the text message this week that said we were scheduled to close on our house! Cannot believe it's really happening.  
Miss Anything? The hardest part for me through this whole pregnancy is not being able to go and go like I'm used to.  With our move coming up, this is hitting me very hard!
Movement:  He likes loud noise (like games & cheerleaders).  He like Daddy singing at him.  He likes the occasional soda.  He likes my bedtime!
Food cravings:  Nothing much.... I guess I really am digging Italian right now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much! Thank goodness!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: no... (I hope this is the answer for a while)
Symptoms: Hello new symptoms!  Where has all my energy gone?  Oh after being on my feet all day, are those swollen toes? I reached over to put something in the car... and oh gosh, is that a pulled muscle?  What is happening to my ribs? Haha this kid is expanding! 
Belly Button in or out? flat! Arg! I have hit the point of flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, but I am worn out lately!
Looking forward to:  Holy smokes! We are closing on our house tomorrow! Now, we have to move, and once we move we are going to do Moose's nursery! There is a lot to look forward to right now.

Just 10 weeks ago.... Hmmm. I think I am a little bit bigger now!


Comments

Popular Posts