Pregnancy: 25 Weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks 2 Days... We have right around 100 days until our due date.  It seems crazy that we are almost in double digit countdown!
Total weight gain/loss: Let's just wait and see at the next doctor's visit. This question is becoming more annoying each week, lol.
Maternity clothes?  I don't know how other people in their second trimester are still wearing regular clothes!  I cannot imagine trying to shimmy into my regular clothes right now! 
Stretch marks? Praying like crazy that these just don't show up. 
Sleep: Sleeping deeply for 2 hour stretches... think my body is starting to gear up for baby.
Best moment(s) this week: My husband making up lyrics for a lullaby.  We did not know the words to "Hush Little Baby," so Sam made up his own.  This sent me into a fit of giggles, and little moose - he just Loves to hear his daddy! That boy kicks a storm when it's Daddy talking. 
Miss Anything? I miss Sunshine! The weather yesterday made me realize how much I LOVE sunshine!
Movement:  Yes!
Food cravings:  I am really surprised that I haven't had any particular cravings?  Who knows!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: I am not a person who has had to many aches and pains in life in general.  (Thank goodness!) But at this point my back is so very achy at the end of the day.  I just lean forward over an ottoman or try my little massage pillow.  Everything else seems ok for now.
Belly Button in or out? in... stay in!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy...except for the random tears? "I don't know why I'm crying!!" Yes, yes... this happens. 
Looking forward to:  Closing on our house soon... Hopefully that will relieve some stress!

Comments

Popular Posts