Moose Posts: 6 Months

 
How Big?: At his official 6 month doctors appointment, he is officially 18 pounds and 27.75 inches.  He is in the 60th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. 
Clothing Size?: Nothing in the 3 month category remotely fits him. Most of his clothes are 9 or 12 months.  I would always advise buying big for a boy.  Boys look cute in a clothes that are a little baggy, but clothes that are tight and bursting free not so much. 
What/When is he eating?: Moose eats and eats and eats and eats. He has tried peas, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, prunes, bananas, and MILK. Our boy still loves his momma's milk, and I am savoring all the time that he gets to have it. It was a hard road pumping, and I had to give it up recently.  I will post about my hard and emotional journey with quitting soon.  
Sleep?: We had to start putting him down earlier because he wasn't sleeping nearly enough.  He is a stubborn napper, and sometimes he will only sleep for twenty minutes at a time during the day. 
Movement?: Mover and a shaker!!! He scoots and scoots. Circles are easy for Moose these days. He will get up onto his hands and knees, but then he just sort of plops onto his face.
Milestones?: First TEETH! Holy cow. This guy got two at once.  His front bottom two teeth are through the gums and on their way up.
Hardest Moment(s) of the Month: Moose has been a little bit constipated this last week, and it has made him really upset. (As it would make anyone cranky!) I HATE seeing my kiddo hurting. It's the very hardest thing I am having to deal with as a parent.
Best Moment(s) of the Month: Starting a bath time remodel, watching Moose learn to sit up in the bath tub, spending time being goofy with my husband.. So much fun stuff!
Looking Forward to: November! It's going to be an awesome month.  I am truly a blessed woman!

Lots of love, 
The Rileys

Comments

Popular Posts