Pregnancy: 14 Weeks, Round 2


I missed posting last week because of total chaos in our house. Literally, the only spare second I had to sit down and blog was washed away by a sudden pouring of water from our upstairs main air vent. YES BUCKETS AND BUCKETS of water pouring from the ceiling, as the doorbell rang, while Moose was screaming at the TOP of his lungs for his daddy. It was a joyful moment. Thank the LORD that Sam was able to determine the cause of the leak fairly quickly and to clean the water before it did any permanent damage. Sometimes in this new life as homeowners and parents, I look back and realize I used to have one EASY life full of FREE time. Hindsight is better than 20/20. Eh, but I'll take the flooding and the screaming because I am truly, truly blessed. Ok, onto this weeks facts. 

How far along? 14 Weeks... Hello Second Trimester 
Total weight gain/loss: Even so far... I did yoga this week and took a long walk yesterday. Trying to keep the activity level up! 
Maternity clothes? My problem really is that regular pants just don't want to button, but maternity pants are too loose. I have the belly band, but it's pretty well worn and doesn't like to stay in place! 
Stretch Marks? I will report on this as time goes on. 
Sleep: I'm so sleepy! And I'm waking once a night to pee!
Best moment(s) this week: Finally feeling like a real human! I haven't been terribly sick (knock on wood)! I really think that this last week has been a turn for baby and I. Also, I cannot get enough of my baby Moose running around the house.
Miss Anything? I wouldn't trade this life for anything, but I do sometimes miss the quiet.  
Movement: I am super excited for big baby movement that I know will come... BUT I also know that at some point that will drive me crazy lol. 
Food cravings: Nothing much this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, smelly cologne, poopy diapers 
Gender: My guess: boy. What seems like the rest of the world's guess: girl. 
Labor Signs: Later
Symptoms:  TIRED. TIRED. TIRED. Was I this tired last time? A few headaches and occasional dizzy spells, but I am delighted to say that this is the first week in weeks that I feel relatively normal.  
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody. And then moodier. Eeeks 
Looking forward to: Getting more and more excited to know if this sweet baby is a boy or girl. I need to daydream the nursery accordingly :) 


Comments

Popular Posts