Pregnancy: Nursery Dreaming - Breakfast in Paris Nursery

Breakfast in Paris Nursery 

This is my design board for a sweet baby girl nursery. I wanted to be able to use something I already had in the nursery, and I actually already own the large Black and White framed poster of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I don't know if we will end up with a room quite like this, but it is what I envision. 

Our plan is to find a dresser at Salvation Army and to paint it ourselves. If we can find a crib on Craigslist, we will probably go that route this time, too. I realllllly hope that I can get at least a few of the other pieces for sweet girl's nursery. (Of course this is all assuming that baby really is a girl.. for now, it's still only 95% sure. We will know for sure in three weeks!)

Here are links to the items pictured above: 


Comments

Popular Posts