Bo: 6 Months




How Big?: This momma is wrong wrong wrong... I thought this kid was way bigger than he actually is! I don't know how I missed it. Sheesh. At his official 6 month doctors appointment, he is officially 16 pounds and 27 inches.  He is in the 40th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for height. 
Clothing Size?: He is wearing much bigger clothes than Moose was at this point, but I have no idea why since he is actually smaller than Moose was? He is wearing mostly 12 month stuff... Maybe I just don't like clothes as tight as other people? Who knows. 
What/When is he eating?: Bo LOVES to eat! He has tried apples, bananas, pears, prunes, carrots and MILK. Bo can drink some major MILK, and we are still going strong. Momma and Bo are going to try to make it on breastmilk for a year. 
Sleep?: Woohoo!! Whoop, whoop. Bo slept the whole night  last night! Go Bo go. First full night sleep.
Movement?: "Mover and a shaker!!! He scoots and scoots. Circles are easy for Moose these days. He will get up onto his hands and knees, but then he just sort of plops onto his face." < this is from Moose's six month post and it is so true! 
Milestones?: First food, First Parade, First Roadtrip, First all night sleep 
Hardest Moment(s) of the Month: Early on this month, I was almost at my breaking point with little Bo's lack of sleep. The getting up three and four times a night while doing after school cheer stuff was really wearing me out. But then Bo stayed the night with my mom one night, and he only got up once ... and then it was like magic, at home he only got up once... and then last night MAGIC sleep all night moment
Best Moment(s) of the Month: We started putting Bo's baby bathtub in the big tub with Moose at bath time. It is such a gift to watch brothers. The bond they share is so crazy cool. I just love it so so much. We had some truly great moments this month! St. Paddy's Pickle Parade, the Rangers/Dodgers game in San Antonio, Spring Break week! What a happy life. 
Looking Forward to: Summer.. I cannot wait to spend all day with my kiddos every single day! 

Some Photos













Comments

Popular Posts