Hallmark Movies 👑





 


I think I spent a lot of my youth craving darkness, craving things that brought my spirit down. I believed that happiness was an illusion, and those happy souls out there were faking it. I didn’t believe in some magical true love or real goodness in people. 

Now, I feel like my pendulum has swung hard in the other direction. I find myself at the beginning of this year 2022 craving Hallmark movies en masse. I want the positivity, the happy ending, the presumption of positive intent. I want the clean goodness of a girl falling in love with a prince. I want the happy story of a ballet teacher saving a hockey player’s career. I think the world has plenty of negativity in it, but I want to fill my cup with love and joy. 

Also, there’s a side of my personality that’s always been there… but has roared its head quite voraciously in the last couple years. I love to track things. I used Goodreads to track every book I read, and now, Hallmark has an app. I can track every Hallmark movie I watch! This means there’s a goal. There’s a percent to tell you how many you’ve watched, and I love to increase my numbers.

There are always new movies to watch and enjoy! Bring yourself some joy this weekend.



Comments

Popular Posts