Brain Cave

This has been a week full of answers! We have been so tremendously blessed. I had to meet with my assistant superintendent on Tuesday. He confirmed that I will have a full time contract in the fall. My job has been such a source of stress, so it's a huge relief to know that we don't have to worry about that. Our huge amounts of patience continued to pay off this week, when we went to neurosurgeon! After months of waiting, Sam finally got a diagnosis! Woohoo!! It was such a nerve-wracking experience, but we are relieved that our wedding can go on as planned!!
Sam has a tangle of blood vessels in his brain called a cavernoma. His is in an odd spot, which could make it trickier to remove if they had to. Hopefully, it won't bleed ever again because as long as it doesn't he won't have to have the surgery! Of all the bad news to have in the brain, I think we were blessed with the best bad news. Haha... I have been in mad dash mode these last two days to get wedding stuff done. I cannot believe that we are getting married in such a short amount of time!!! I went to my first dress fitting yesterday. I had such a good time. I could not believe how much it has to be altered and how expensive the alterations are! Sam got his suit. I finally ordered the invitations. My girls have their dresses. Sheesh, wedding overload. We are pretty sure we have found a bakery, too. I cannot wait until school is out, and we can start crafting our centerpieces and stuff..

Comments

Popular Posts