Pregnancy: 10 Weeks


Please forgive my lack of glamour here... I have been sick! I am so excited to introduce the new board I just couldn't wait any more. 

How far along? 10 Weeks - Due date is October 8th for now
Total weight gain/loss: I have had the crazy throwing up once again (as in I'm in bed trying not to hurl currently)... so I have lost a couple of pounds. My official weight at the doctor's office at week 8 was 123. After all the grief I had the first time around with my nearly 70 pound weight gain, I will gladly take a starting weight that is within 3 pounds of the first time I was pregnant.
Maternity clothes?  Nope. I'm not as naive this time. The first time you're pregnant you think you're a giant, until you actually see what giant looks like (try being 39 weeks pregnant), but I will say that the maternity clothes look a lot more comfy with their stretchy bands. I have already bought a couple of summer things because I realize that squeezing into tight non-maternity clothes is a little ridiculous.
Stretch Marks? I am starting this one behind. I already have stretch marks... thighs, tummy, and chest. But they are already faded (only 10 months postpartum). I anticipate new ones this time around, but hopefully not until the last couple of weeks. 
Sleep: I sleep as much as I can get... but with a baby running around that is easier said than done. I slept in the other day (thank goodness for Spring Break) until 9! The time change is the only reason that I was able to sleep that late. Naps are out of the question... so I will just be a tired pregnant lady this time.
Best moment(s) this week: Spring Break with the family is the best. I love watching Sam and Moose play.  
Miss Anything? Eating anything I want... Not feeling completely sick all the time. 
Movement: Nothing yet, but I believe I will notice earlier. 
Food cravings: Food and I are having a rough time right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yep! Eggs, sometimes bananas, peanut butter, whole pieces of meat, changing Moose's diapers. 
Gender: Not ready to guess.... 
Labor Signs: Too early...
Symptoms:  I have a pregnancy cold... My headaches are crazy. My sinuses are so painful. Turns out I have a Sinus Infection because morning sickness and fatigue weren't enough. I throw up even with the zofran. I feel nauseous a lot!!!!! I remember being sick last time, but the allllll day sickness is not a part of my memories. This baby seems to be more of a nighttime sickness baby than morning sickness. I feel nauseous in the mornings, but the throwing up is mostly before bed.
Belly Button in or out? INNIE.... It went back after Moose.
Wedding rings on or off? ON! I kind of didn't even think about having to take them off again at some point.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Emotional... but I don't have time to decide if I am happy or moody. There is too much other stuff going on.
Looking forward to: Moose deciding that he wants to continually sleep through the night, so that I can have guilt free sleep.

Check out the blog about finding out we were pregnant round two:

Wait, who? Pregnant? Oh my Gosh

.

Comments

  1. I found a lot of useful information about 10 weeks of pregnancy, maybe you are interested in it, so you can find something here Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts