Pregnancy: 18 Weeks #2

This pregnancy
I don't know if I even look like the same person! This time around I have dark hair, a totally different board, a smaller or at least higher bump, and I look exhausted! LOL 

My first pregnancy with Moose


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Nothing so far.... Very different from pregnancy #1
Maternity clothes?  My sweater is a non-maternity top from Old Navy, and non-maternity pants this time around, too. I haven't even gotten to my maternity jeans. With the hot summer, I don't know if I will.
Stretch marks? Just hoping for less than last time.
Sleep: This is what I wrote last time at 18 weeks.... "I cannot get comfortable at all. I roll from one side to the other.  Hopefully, it will get a little better before it get s worse." STILL TRUE this time at 18 weeks!
Best moment(s) this week: I really feel like ME again! I don't feel crazy sick. I don't feel like a mess. I know I am a mess, but I don't constantly feel like one! I really enjoyed playing in Moose's play pool in the yard with him this weekend! Such a good boy.
Miss Anything? Right now, I am really enjoying life! Movement:  A few flips, but nothing substantial yet. Food cravings: Occasionally, but nothing like last time. I only wanted nachos last time, now I am pretty easy going. Anything making you queasy or sick:  I'm mostly doing well... knock on wood. Have you started to show yet: a little bit Gender predictionWe go in for our anatomy scan next Thursday and will know for sure. 95% chance it's a baby girl.Belly Button in or out? in Wedding rings on or offon and loose Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy and then really really moody. Crazy crazy moody... haha stay away from my nerves! Weekly Wisdom: Get the laundry done... and put it away. It helps the whole house seem cleaner! Looking forward to: SUMMER. AMEN 

Comments

Popular Posts