Pregnancy: 20 weeks... Halfway again!




How far along: 20 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 2 pounds. Weight = 126 pounds 
Maternity clothes? I borrowed a friend from works maternity pants... some of them are a little short (which is ok because a few rolls makes them capris), but it's about all I can fit into. My own pants are not working out, and my maternity pants are super baggy. I am not quite as big as I was at this point last time, and this bump seems different than my first one. 
Stretch marks? Nothing new 
Sleep: I am struggling to sleep through the night already. I have to pee in the middle of the night, and I am constantly flipping from side to side. This time around I know that it's only going to be even worse as time goes on, so I'm just trying to enjoy the sleep I get!  
Best moment(s) this week: We celebrated my mom's birthday this weekend, and we had a great time! I loved getting to see my twin nieces and spend time with the family. Sam and I also got to have a date night at a friends wedding. It was wonderful to get dressed and cleaned up and spend some quality time with the hubs. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We are working on a name... We have it narrowed down to our tops, and we are nearly certain. I know that everyone is eager to know, and we are eager to share. We won't be picking a nickname. Moose's name came to him organically. It happened. He did it all himself. I knew he had antlers from day one, then he showed them off on our sonogram. This little man will have a legacy all his own, and we will let him have it in his own time. 
Miss Anything? This week has really been a great one. I miss my memory, (pregnancy brain) but for the most part I am pretty easy going.  
Movement:  Yes! Little guy has started to kick, and today I swear he was doing back flips! 
Food cravings: Eh, food has been more appealing, but nothing in particular has been drawing me. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing to report.
Have you started to show yet: I don't think I could hide the bump at this point 
Gender prediction: Baby is a boy  
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: I have pregnancy brain out of nowhere..But otherwise pretty easy.
Belly Button in or out? getting more and more shallow
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  This one is a much happier week to report! 
Weekly Wisdom: Staying active from day one makes being active at week 20 way easier. Keep walking and climbing those stairs! 
Looking forward to: More and more baby kicks and deciding this guy's name! 

Here's a couple of pictures of us at the wedding last weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts