Pregnancy: 21 Weeks... Kick City


How far along: 21 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 4 pounds. Weight = 128 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep! I can still wear some of my non-maternity tops, but they are starting to hang a bit at the bottom, which I hate! In the pic,  I'm back to my Gap maternity jeans (the only pair I have with a low belly, instead of the all over belly material). The top is something I picked up on clearance at Old Navy! 
Stretch marks? Not as so far... But I didn't want to mess with a good thing, so I'm using my Bath and Body body scrub on my belly, chest, and also thighs! (Missed those round one lol) And I am trying to put on the Vitamin E oil... which I need more of and lotion!! Eesh! Lots of water, too! 
Sleep: Baby doesn't like momma to sleep anywhere near on my belly, which means if I turn too far on my side I get kicked in the middle of the night! 
Best moment(s) this week: We had a really good time last night at Sam's softball game! I also had some really good momma moments on memorial day Monday. It was a wonderful weekend. We planted a few pieces of sod, some new bushes, and my lily! Fingers crossed everything makes it! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Baby even has his very own name... I will post it on my Facebook with the link to this post :) 
Miss Anything? Starting to miss my ability to move about. I am starting to struggle to get clothes out of the washer and to put Moose in his crib. 
Movement:  Um yeah. It's only going to get more and more kick city! 
Food cravings: Random things, but never sticks long. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet: Baby Bump is a growing 
Gender prediction: Baby is a boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: I am having a few ligament pains, and I am very very sleepy! 
Belly Button in or out? Shallow innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Ru roh Hormones! I have been a very moody lady. 
Weekly Wisdom: Less a pregnancy wisdom and more a mommy wisdom... ALWAYS carry a snack and a sippy cup on you - at all times! 
Looking forward to: SUMMER. One week of school left to go! Whoop. 

Comments

Popular Posts