Pregnancy: 22 Weeks


How far along: 22 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 7 pounds. Weight = 131 pounds... That's a heck of a gain from last week, but I also have tried to take it much easier after out little hospital scare this week. Hoping to get back to my yoga next week and keep the weight from jumping up while I'm still in the second trimester. 
Maternity clothes? I am mostly wearing maternity at this point, but I can still wear some of my regular clothes, too. (Especially now that summer break has officially begun.) I am in love with that tank top. It's an Old Navy find, and I wish I had gotten another of their ribbed maternity tanks. The shorts are something my mom and I got at a resale event, but I think they are a Target brand. 
Stretch marks? Nothing new to report. 
Sleep: I have good nights and not so good nights. Really just depends on what I eat before bed I think... No more chick at at bedtime for this momma!!!
Best moment(s) this week: Schools out for summer... Schools out forever! I can just hear that song in my head! We are officially on summer break! (I won't take into account that both Sam and I are working summer school in some fashion or the amount of trainings we have over the break.) 
Miss Anything? This was a pretty good week, and I know more things are going to get tough as time goes along. Trying to be grateful for all that I have. 
Movement:  Yep! He wiggles and shakes. I know he will be giving me big kicks with crazy feet sticking out bumps soon enough. 
Food cravings: I am so surprised, but I haven't really had any major cravings with this pregnancy. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of breakfast casserole this morning was a bit much, but I don't know what else really would do it. 
Have you started to show yet: Just getting bigger and bigger... 
Labor Signs: So um... yeah. I had to go to the hospital this week to be sure that I wasn't in preterm labor. (I wasn't!) But I was having some contractions. TOO EARLY SON! I am so very grateful that it turned out to be nothing big. Doctors say to make sure I am going to the bathroom more often because this little man is low. 
Symptoms: LIGAMENT PAIN. I have a heavy feeling in my pelvis. I am sleepy tired a lot. Just lots of little aches right now. 
Belly Button in or out? Shallow innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Pretty Happy this week... but just a bit emotional not so much moody. 
Weekly Wisdom: SIT DOWN and let other people do things for you. You are growing a human. 
Looking forward to: More days by the pool and getting sun on this belly! 

I wore my mom's maternity dress from the 80s to school for our To Kill A Mockingbird picnic! 

My boys take good care of me! 

Hospital time... Hope it's not time for that again for a good long while! 

Comments

Popular Posts