Pregnancy: 23 & 24 Weeks Summer is here


How far along: 23 weeks and some days in the top picture, 24 weeks and 3 days in the next one, today 24 weeks and 5 days 
Total weight gain/loss: Weight = 136, I am up 12 pounds. Seems like a big jump from my last post, but the baby is over a pound, and I know that I am still feeling really well! I am not overeating or lounging, so there's no stress by me on this one.  
Maternity clothes? I found two pairs of shorts I had to buy last summer when I hadn't lost all my weight. They aren't maternity, so they don't have that awful elastic band.... Elastic is great in winter, but maternity shorts are not really my friend. These are even still baggy, which makes me feel like a super woman. 
Stretch marks? Nothing new to report, still exfoliating and drinking lots and lots of water
Sleep: I am starting to struggle even more with sleeping. The tossing and turning and waking to pee is pretty much the normal... The abductor/adductor pain is pretty consistent when I roll over on my sides. 
Best moment(s) this week: We have had such a good two weeks! Summer is here, and we have been to the park and the pool over and over. Moose is learning so much, so fast! 
Miss Anything? I miss a good cold daiquiri :)  Finally missing that! 
Movement:  He has been moving like a crazy man this week. He loves to kick Moose when I am holding him. It's a small glimpse of my future. 
Food cravings: SALT WATER TAFFY! I was craving it for days, but then I lucked out because Sprout's actually had some fresh taffy. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I cannot handle the smell of dog food. 
Have you started to show yet: I wore a baggy tanktop today, and I still sort of wondered if I looked pregnant or chunky lol!  
Labor Signs: No and continuing to pray that this doesn't happen for a long time!
Symptoms: The heavy pelvis pain and ligament pains are really tough, but I know that  they are normal so I am pushing through. Tired, suppppper hungry, a  few headaches lately, and very thirsty. 
Belly Button in or out? Shallow innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Some of both over the course of the last two weeks. 
Looking forward to: Enjoying even more summer days! 

Comments

Popular Posts