Pregnancy: 25 Weeks... What's an Acorn Squash?



How far along: 25 weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 14 pounds. Weight = 138 pounds. This is more than other people gain, but you CANNOT judge yourself against anyone other than you. I am content that I have lasted under 140 for this long! I am 15 weeks away from due date and still have gained less than 20 pounds. I will call that a small victory. I am also trying to stay active! Keeping it up, except I don't want Baby B to come early! eeks 
Maternity clothes? I am getting a little bit uncomfortable with clothes because the maternity shorts I have don't have the full belly, so they cut into my tummy. I like wearing my nikes, but the smalls are getting too tight. I guess I really am growing quite a bit. 
Stretch marks? I am pleased that my water is still helpful! 
Sleep: Sleeping is getting to be more challenging. It's not the aches and pains so much, but really I just feel like I can't find that super comfortable spot. 
Best moment(s) this week: This week has been a little bit crazy! My mom has been gone to Colorado to a big race. We have been dog-sitting for her two big dogs... That plus Sam training three days a week. Moose and I have had great time running around. We have been on runs, to the park, to the mall, to Target, Wal-mart... Basically ALL OVER! 
Have you told family and friends:Yep! We are blessed to have so many friends and family members that are excited to meet Baby Bo. 
Miss Anything? I am missing the bending over not hurting! I am really starting to struggle with that part. 
Movement:  Bo really gets to going after 9pm. I am feeling less somersaults and more kicks at this point.  
Food cravings: I have been digggggin on some Sonic CreamSlushes! Sheesh.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The canned dog food that my mom's dogs eat.. eesh! 
Have you started to show yet: I still feel really small, but I think that I am getting bigger. Perspective is insane during round two. 
Gender prediction: He is all BOY... We are excited to start on his Dodger Blue nursery. 
Labor Signs: No, stay away! 
Symptoms: I am tired and hungry just about all the time! I cannot keep up with the energy it seems. The ligament pain seems to have lessened lately, and I am not having as many headaches. 
Belly Button in or out? Shallow innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I am very very happy! I am also finding myself a little more emotional.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every second with your baby's because soon they will be big and defying you, haha! 
Looking forward to: We are looking forward to Grandma (mom) being home! She's been gone over a week, and we are all very excited for her to come home. She has been in the mountains and hasn't even really had cell service, so we haven't gotten to chat either. Very strange for a girl who talks to her momma every day. 

Comments

Popular Posts