Pregnancy: 30 Weeks ... It's getting so close!

How far along: 30 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 23 pounds. Weight = 147
Maternity Clothes? I have pulled a really low in my pelvis, and it is making wearing the low banded elastic shorts and pants super uncomfortable. Not super sure what I will be wearing when school starts.
Stretch Marks? My first pregnancy stretch marks are nice and silvery, but they are lots more visible right now because of being stretch again. I haven't had any new ones, though.
Best moment(s) this week: I missed another blog week. (I had a feeling this would be more bi-weekly this go round. Nature of the beast ....) A ton of really great things have been going on for our family at the tail end of this awesome summer. We got to go camping (Moose's first traveling experience) with my parents. He has taken to the pool like a little fish man. (Thank goodness for mommy patience.) Baby Bo and I have been bonding as he kicks me even more. We are so incredibly blessed!
Miss Anything? I am very very much missing my ability to keep going and to move with ease. Thanks to my achy muscles, I am really starting to struggle with that this time.
Movement: He is getting really active around bedtime. It's been really fun! Sam is able to feel him (even though Sam is still having a hard time connecting that it's another person in there.. I get it. It's a little odd.) Having a toddler this time around makes it more real for me that he's a little guy.
Food Cravings: Really I haven't craved much... Sweets always sound good. Lots of food sounds good, lol!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The iron I am taking isn't 100% nice to my stomach.
Labor Signs: I had my first Braxton Hicks this week, so I know that we are getting nearer and neared to baby time. (Which reallllllly freaks me out! We have WAY too much left to do!)
Symptoms: I am having a lot of trouble bending. My pelvic muscle is sometimes aching by the end of the day. The muscle I pulled with my first pregnancy has been bothering me again too. My feet are definitely tired by the end of a day. I have headaches some and heartburn often. Peeing every ten minutes is my life. I know all these things sound a bit negative, but really, honestly, I LOVE BEING PREGNANT! This is great!
Belly Button in or out? Very shallow still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Weekly Wisdom: Love every single moment of it.
Looking forward to: I cannot wait to keep feeling this baby rock and roll in my belly! I absolutely love the little special things I get to enjoy with just baby and I.

Comments

Popular Posts