Pregnancy: 31 Weeks Painting the Nursery


How far along: 31 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 25 pounds. Weight = 149
Maternity Clothes? I had to bust out my one pair of full bellied black slacks this week for work. I am also moving into my dresses that I wore at the end of my last pregnancy. Good news is that this dress which fit well last time is still a bit big on me!!! 
Stretch Marks? Nothing exciting to report this week! 
Best moment(s) this week: We finished painting baby Bo's nursery!!! I am so excited to see it shaping up. I had to work a lot this week, so I have been very busy. There's nothing better than coming up to your sweet baby after a day of work, and soon, we will be coming home to two of them. 
Miss Anything? I am still focused on the movement restrictions. My muscles aches are more over the top than ever, so I am really struggling to get up from chairs, the floor, the bed, and just about everything. 
Movement: Oh man! He is kicking his little feet all at the top of my belly. The motion that I can feel now is so much more than the previously. He even had the hiccups the other day. 
Food Cravings: Nothing exciting to report here. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The iron is still a pain on my tummy, but the doctor says I don't have to take it twice a day.
Labor Signs: I have had a few more Braxton Hicks, so I am trying to keep in mind that if I go full tilt this boy is going to show up early. I feel overwhelmed with needing to get everything ready for baby. I know -it's half Autumn-stress, half-hormones and some sort of heat haze, but I am a mess. 
Symptoms: I have a ton of things going on with me! Anemic, acne, hot flashes, tired, muscle aches... and still I LOVE BEING PREGNANT! Who am I? lol 
Belly Button in or out? Very shallow still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to getting everything put together for the baby. Thinking about packing the hospital bag makes me so antsy. 

This is the same dress last time! My bump wasn't as pronounced, but I think it's because I gained more weight all over. It's crazy to think that there was ever a time before I had kids... What a different life! 




Comments

Popular Posts