Pregnancy: 32 & 33 Weeks .. Time is FLYING



How far along: 31 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 29.5 pounds. Weight = 153.5
Maternity Clothes? The blue pants in the 33 week picture are by far my most comfortable pants... Drawback to that awesome fact is that they are ROYAL BLUE PANTS. People notice if you wear those bad boys too often. ARG! I got them at Motherhood last pregnancy, but I just can't stomach buying more maternity clothes this late in the game. I will head back to school with a very interesting maternity clothes challenge lol. 
Stretch Marks? Nothing red and angry to report. 
Best moment(s) this week: Um Holy Cow, Time is literally flying past me... I am doing the bi-weekly blogging at this point because I can barely shower much less blog. I thoroughly enjoyed last week (our last week of summer). My mom and step-padre kept master Moose on Saturday night for about two hours and the hubby and I had an impromptu date night dinner (paid for in gift cards! - double score). I LOVE my son, so don't think that I'm saying I don't. Seriously, though, there is nothing like getting to hang out for a few hours with the person you CHOOSE to love with every ounce of your being. The husband wife relationship is something we take might serious in this house. That was such a treat! 
Miss Anything? I am missing all that second trimester energy... where oh where did you go little Energizer self? 
Movement: He has grown! He has the hiccups all the time, and he is kicking me strongly now.  
Food Cravings: Last week, I had this gnarly craving for giant chocolate cake, but luckily my mom is a complete mind reader and made a homemade chocolate cake with chocolate icing (also from scratch), even though I didn't tell her that I was craving it!!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of dog food... but that's pretty much like everyday life not just preggo.
Labor Signs: More Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Loads of symptoms.... I am exhausted and started to have swollen feet. I have heartburn and can't sleep all night long anymore. The turning side to side pain isn't as bad, but that darn muscle certainly doesn't feel any better. 
Belly Button in or out? Flatty flat
Wedding rings on or off? on... for now. Not sure how much longer. 
Looking forward to: I should say I'm looking forward to starting school, since we are back at it (students start Monday)... But really I'm looking forward to finishing out this pregnancy. I LOVE my job, and it is a huge part of who I am. Ultimately, though, I am a wife and momma first, so right now I'm soaking up as much of my two boys as I can before baby makes his arrival. 

Comments

Popular Posts