Pregnancy: 18 Weeks... Welcome Cravings


How far along? 18 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out where I'm at on Wednesday this week at my doctor's appointment.  Hopefully I am still on track, since Christmas is coming up quick!
Maternity clothes? My jeans are Macy's maternity jeans.  My sweater is a non-maternity top from Old Navy. 
Stretch marks? Not so far... fingers crossed.
Sleep: I cannot get comfortable at all. I roll from one side to the other.  Hopefully, it will get a little better before it get s worse. 
Best moment(s) this week: The Christmas Light Up parade in town and setting up the Christmas tree!! I love that it is officially December. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? I miss not thinking clearly.  My brain feels foggy a lot more than normal.  I forget things and that is not like me!
Movement:  Ready for the kicking... come on baby!
Food cravings: OMG yes! I have eaten nachos for almost every meal this week... and otherwise I want Olive Garden! Yummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Smell of fish... and anything with marinara sauce
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Cannot wait to find out! It's going to be the best birthday gift! I am still thinking it's my little moose man, but my mom and Sam are still thinking it is girl.
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in (hoping this doesn't change)
Wedding rings on or off? on!
 Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy.and sad. and mad. and happy. and sad. and alllllll over the map! Oops!
Weekly Wisdom: It's ok to sit down, go to the bathroom, ask to stop for food whenever you need! You are pregnant, and most everyone understands that you are not being needy or demanding.  :)
Looking forward to: The joys this week holds.  I have a quick doctor's appointment this week, and I should hopefully get to hear by little one.  This week puts us one week closer to the awesomeness that is Christmas. (I haven't finished shopping at all tho!) Just enjoying all the blessings that this amazing life has to offer!

Comments

Popular Posts