Pregnancy: 20 Weeks... Halfway There!


How far along? 20 Weeks 2 Days.... Holy Cow! Where has the time gone!
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 9 pounds. Hopefully, I will continue to stay on track.
Maternity clothes?  Yes... Finally put everything that doesn't fit into tubs, so now it's all either maternity or super stretchy clothes.  Been super busy today trying to wrap presents, so I'm still in my Victoria's Secret Sweatpants (one of my favorite clothing items ever!!!!) I look kinda like a slob, lol! Oh well...
Stretch marks? Nope.  Still exfoliating and putting on lotion. Fingers crossed. 
Sleep: Ahh!  I have been trying to finish my Christmas shopping which has not left me much time for myself, so I have not gone out and gotten the preggo people pillow.  I did build a pillow fortress last night, and it worked out pretty decently!  
Best moment(s) this week: My classroom mock trial of Brutus was a blast! My principal observed me and loved the lesson!  What a great thing!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? I miss being able to go and go.  I seem to run out of energy so quickly.  It's crazy to me!  
Movement:  YES!! For the most part I feel like there is a fish swimming in my belly, but every once in a while I feel a little faint tap, tap on me!
Food cravings: Cheddar and Caramel Popcorn.  It cannot be one without the other.  It must be both.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  We had a great week!  Smells are really strong, but nothing crazy!
Have you started to show yet: growing and growing.
Gender prediction:  Less than 2 weeks until we get to know!  Yay! 
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? still in... please stay in!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, which makes me very happy.  I just love my ring.  I was talking to one of my gfs this week and saying how much I love being married. :)
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, just worn out quickly (Cranky if you don't feed the monster in my belly though)
Weekly Wisdom: Next year, we Christmas shop on Black Friday!  Not being done a week before Christmas stresses me and my mom out!
Looking forward to: Christmas! Fa La La La. Sam getting to feel the baby move... hopefully soon!

Comments

Popular Posts