Pregnancy: 21 Weeks... Boy? Girl?


 
How far along? 21 Weeks 2 Days. Over half way!
Total weight gain/loss: Probably more than 9 pounds at this point... should find out at my next doctor's appointment
Maternity clothes?  Yep! Loving this Target maternity sweater.  Seems very Christmas-y
Stretch marks? None so far.
Sleep: Hahahah. This is just a joke.  I tossed and turned all night (every night).  Then, I get up to pee a million times... followed by waking up brightly at 6AM on a Sunday. Awesome. Lol  
Best moment(s) this week: Finishing up my grades and being done with the first semester. (And technically my first full year of teaching!) Crazy!!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sunshine. Not a pregnancy miss... but I miss laying out in the sun reading a book.  Just having a moment of summer nostalgia.
Movement:  Yes more and more.  Sam has even got to feel it!  It's like hey! hey! hey! don't forget I'm in here! What? You aren't trying to get comfortable right because I am going to twitch and dance while you try to fall asleep lol!
Food cravings: Chicken Alfredo from Johnny Carino's YUM.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Fingers crossed.... not this week
Have you started to show yet: showing a growing
Gender prediction:  Boy aka Moose Man.... Sam is still officially weighing in with his guess of girl aka Moosie (Yes we are having a moose... get on board, lol)  
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in!
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy,  though still very moody if you don't feed me!
Weekly Wisdom: Being a teacher is awesome!  While it can be stressful at times, there is such a high reward.  And there is the fabulous Christmas Break (woohoo!)
Looking forward to: Christmas and celebrating my birthday!! And officially knowing of course if we are buying bows or baby sports equipment (you must train early).  Yay! What a wonderful week ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts