Pregnancy: 19 Weeks ... Getting Bigger!



How far along? 19 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 9 pounds... Doctor says she is pleased with where I am!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I am loving elastic.  In the picture I have on my maternity jeans from Macy's and the sweater is an non-maternity sweater from Target.  It's one of my favorite items of clothing.  I call it my Grandpa sweater, lol!
Stretch marks? Not yet... I have been exfoliating the belly in the shower each time with Bath & Body Works sugar scrub.
Sleep: What the heck?!? Everyone is like rest up before the baby gets here, and you get no sleep.  How the heck do pregnant woman get comfortable?! I am trying every pillow trick in the books. 
Best moment(s) this week: Doctor's Visit! I love getting to hear the thump, thump, thump of the baby's heartbeat! Nothing new or super exciting to report on this one... Just got a flu shot and a check in on the bambino.  (Little heartbeat in the 130s)
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? I miss running... Getting to see my cousin finish his first marathon definitely made me miss just getting up and going. 
Movement:  Feeling odd things, but I'm not sure what they are.  Earlier it felt like something was stretching my side muscles out from the inside. 
Food cravings: I think that the two weeks straight of nachos is over :)  We did enjoy Olive Garden tonight tho, and I made Sam stop by the popcorn shop to get me caramel & cheddar popcorn!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Pizza, I told Sam to get himself some this week, and jeez I just cannot handle it.
 Have you started to show yet: growing and growing.
Gender prediction:  Getting Closer! We could have found out already, which makes it hard... But I know waiting for my birthday is going to make it even more fun. 
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? still in... please stay in!
Wedding rings on or off? You know everyone said don't resize your ring because you'll get pregnant and swell.  The cold weather is making me shrink in the hands even more, so my ring is actually still loose!!! Craziness.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, just worn out quickly
Weekly Wisdom: Thank your husband... often & and in front of everyone.  Sam works his tail off to make me, and this kiddo happy.  He should know he is appreciated!! Thanks hubby!
Looking forward to: Snow... haha.  I doubt that it will even be enough of a flurry to notice in the morning. :)  Hopefully, a good and fun week at school! Looking forward to my mock trial of Brutus.  Christmas is coming! 

Comments

Popular Posts