Moose: 19 Months... It's the Holiday Season


How Big?:  At Moose's 18 Month appointment he weighed in a bit lighter than I expected 28 pounds, but he was 33 inches tall and in the 90th percentile. He is still my big boy. Clothing Size?: Size 5 diapers, 3T pjs and now buying 4Tpjs (because I think we have enough 3Ts), 3T some 4T shirts, 2T pants (he really doesn't need more in this size...). He is short-legged, but his waist is bigger. I grabbed a pair of 2T jeans for him the other day out of his drawer and couldn't button them on him.... Little baby gut. What/When is he eating?: Favorite Foods include shredded cheese, strawberry milk, pizza, guacamole, and french fries... Man we have a healthy eater :/ NOT! Sam thought of the trick of putting ketchup on things to get him to eat more, and so far it's a good little trick. He has actually eaten some chicken this week. Movement?: He can jump, jump, jump, and he loves to! We turn in circles, jump, jump, jump, do squats, and stomp, stomp! He is a little tornado who never sits still. The world is his jungle gym. Crazy man on the loose watch out! Milestones?: He is just getting to be a bigger and bigger helped all the time. The amount of things he knows is growing on a daily basis. He brings me diapers for his brother and knows when to put the wipes back. Sometimes someone else will teach him a word (like Grandma when I'm not there) and I don't know that he knows it until he points and says, "fishie!" I was like woah!!! That's a big deal. He's a little sponge so watch what you say!
Hardest Moment(s) of the Month: I was initially worried about the jealousy that Moose might have about his new little brother, but honestly I have been pleasantly surprised. However, Moose is very, very jealous at Grandma's. This is a tough one because she loves both boys so much, and I soon will have to go back to work and leave them with her. Moose is acting out at her house when she has Bo. This is extra tough because I don't want him to be bad, but I, also, don't want him to feel replaced at Grandma's house.  Best Moment(s) of the Month: I LOVE watching Moose play and see new things. He is so inquisitive about so many things. He loves the Christmas store and all the lights!!! Hearing him say "iiights" "pwetttty" is heart melting!!!
Looking Forward to: Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!! We are super excited for all the holidays as a big family of four.

Comments

Popular Posts